Gainful Employment Disclosure
Neighborhood Playhouse School of the Theatre (The)
Program Name - Two Year Certificate Professional Actor Training
Program Level - Undergraduate certificate
Program Length - 70 weeks
Students Graduating On Time
89% of Title IV students complete the program within 70 weeks, over two years (see Footnote #1).
$32,800 Tuition and fees
$800 Books & Supplies
$36,127 Off-Campus Room & Board
* The amounts shown above include costs for the entire program, assuming normal time to completion. Note that this information is subject to change.
STUDENTS BORROWING MONEY
32% of students who attend this program borrow money to pay for school (see Footnote #2).
The typical graduate leaves with:
$9,500 in debt (See footenote #3).
The typical monthly loan payment:
$95 per month in student loans with 3.86% interest rate (see Footnote #4).
The typical graduate earns:
Not provided per year after leaving this program (see Footnote #5).
GRADUATES WHO GOT JOBS
N/A* of program graduates got jobs
*We are not currently required to calculate a job placement rate for program completers.
Program graduates are employed in the following fields:
There are no licensure requirements for this profession in New York.
The profession/field of study is: Study in Dramatic Art (Acting)
The Neighborhood Playhouse is an accredited, non-profit, post-secondary institution of higher education offering conservatory-style training in Dramatic Art: Acting.
The Two Year Certificate: Professional Actor Training program is accredited by N.A.S.T. (National Association of Schools of Theatre) and awards successful graduates with a Two Year, undergraduate certificate of merit.
*Actual cost of living will vary from student to student.
Date Created: 6/23/2017
Click here for disclosures required by the U.S. Department of Education.
- The share of students who completed the program within 100% of normal time (2 years).
- The share of students who borrowed Federal, private, and/or institutional loans to help pay for college.
- The median debt of borrowers who completed this program. This debt includes federal, private, and institutional loans.
- The median monthly loan payment for students who completed this program if it were repaid over ten years at a 3.86% interest rate.
- The median earnings of program graduates who received Federal aid.
- Some States require students to graduate from a state approved program in order to obtain a license to practice a profession in those States.
- State Job Placement Rate: N/A
- Accreditor Job Placement Rate: N/A